User Log On

Community Bible Fellowship of Aberdeen Community Bible Fellowship of Aberdeen

Gmail backup tool Gmail backup tool

Gallery
   Discussion: Gmail backup tool
manfredpiegl · 1 year, 2 months ago
 The Gmail backup tool offers multiple saving options.With Gmail Backup solution, users can export Gmail to MSG/PST/EML/EMLX/MBOX effortlessly.The software is compatible with all the major versions of Microsoft Windows.Gmail Email Backup software maintains the data integrity during the entire process, Gmail email backup. .  it is capable of connecting with the given Gmail account. Make sure the internet is working smoothly at that time. In case, any issue occurs, click on the link displaying on the app to connect the account. Read more :- https://www.osttopstapp.com/gmail-backup.html
Ajay Bali · 1 year ago
Gmail Backup Software is the most secure an powerful tool that backup Gmail email to a hard drive in various file formats such as PDF, PST, CSV, MBOX, HTML,  MHTML, EML, MSG, etc. The utility you can easily migrate emails from Gmail to Gmail, Office 365, Yahoo Mail, AOL, Thunderbird, iCloud, etc. Users can save or backup emails with or without attachments in the migration process. Additionally, it supports all versions of the Windows operating system. You can try the trial version of the software  to analyze the performance. 
makeduen · 10 months ago
=12pt=10.5ptTo backup Gmail emails to another web-app and file format, I had used CubexSoft Gmail Backup tool. It helped me to convert 345624+ Gmail emails to Office 365 directly. I converted my 2 Gmail accounts data to O365 at once. It saved me all mail emails without any change. Before going with complete Gmail data migration, I used its free demo edition that allowed me to convert 25 Gmail emails to Office 365 at free of cost. Therefore, if you are really in need to backup webmail emails then you can try it and resolve problem how to backup emails. =10.5pt[color=#1a73e8]https://www.cubexsoft.com/gmail-backup/[/color]  

You must first create an account to post.