This post has been viewed 788 times
Church Re-Opening Information
Email to a Friend
Posted on Fri, May 7, 2021
Dear Community Bible Fellowship Family,
Under the leadership of our Senior Pastor, we have created plans to allow us to have a safe re-
opening. At this time, the planned return is scheduled for May 16th, so we think it is important
to communicate with you about our progress. Church Service will begin with Praise &
Worship at 11:10 and the Morning Sermon at 11:30.
We are sharing the changes we are making around the facilities to create an environment in
which our members and visitors can feel relatively safe while worshiping.
First Priority: We realize that not everyone will be able to return when we reopen. Therefore, we
will continue working hard to improve our ability to stream a reliable and quality worship
Second Priority: The team has taken on the task of updating our church so that it conforms to
government standards and reduces the hazards of meeting in person. These include:
- The church facility will be cleaned and sanitized before and after each service.
- Removing chairs and spacing rows to allow for a 6-foot space between family units.
- We will be performing temperature checks at the entrance using non-contact temperature thermometers.
- We will be removing the water jug from the water cooler.
- There will be no Sunday school or Children’s church during this time, however, children are welcome to participate in worship with their family.
- There will be access to the ‘Cry Room’ for infants.
- There will be hand sanitizing stations placed throughout the church, which will include: hand sanitizer, masks and gloves.
- All will be encouraged to limit belongings to 1 – bag that are being brought into the building ( ie. Bible, a purse, and jacket is necessary).
Protocols for Worship:
- Whether you choose to join us in person, or you continue to join us in our online worship service, we encourage you to make the decision that you are most comfortable with.
- Face masks must be worn upon entry and while inside of the building.
- We encourage everyone to bring their own mask, but we will have some available for those who forget.
- The Greeting team will direct you upon entering the building.
- We will not be utilizing the coat closet for coats. Please take your coat to your seat.
- Please keep the bathrooms to only two people at a time.
- All classrooms will be closed as we want to discourage people from gathering on Sunday mornings.
- Communion will be safely distributed by gloved individuals upon entry into the sanctuary.
- The Ushers will direct you upon entering the Sanctuary.
- The Order of Service will be modified to minimize the number of microphones used.
- Announcements will be put on the screen and any special announcements will be read by the individual who will be preaching that Sunday.
- We will have offering during the service, but we continue to encourage online giving. We will also continue to keep the mailbox available for tithes and offering.
- Refrain from shaking hands, hugging or mingling with others. Gloves will not be required; however, we will have them available.
- Please do not enter if you have a temperature greater than 100.4 or if you are not feeling well.
- The Greeting team and Ushers will direct you upon exiting the building.
Hopefully, this information will help put you at ease about returning once we reopen. We will
continue to discuss and communicate any changes to this protocol as it relates to our Worship
As always, we solicit your prayers.
No messages have been posted.
You must first create an account to post.